Midwinter on Muhu Island
A very special Midwinter arrangement
Pädaste Manor welcomes you on Muhu Island for a fabulous Mid-Winter Break between 27 December 2019 throughout 2 January 2020, and New Years’ celebration with Curly Strings and all a night entertainment on 31 December 2019.
This winter Chef de Cuisine Stefan Berwanger and Chef Pâtissier Achim Braitsch together with their entire fantastic team will bring extraordinary hospitality to life, for pure enjoyment of our guests!
Not only the restaurant, including the Chef’s Table (bookable for lunch or dinner), but also our supreme Spa stands for a memorable experience. Services of our Spa include massages, saunas and the fabulous mid-winter hot tub in pristine nature at the bay. And of course we are ready to take you for ice fishing and snowshoeing as soon as the ice and snow permits. Throughout the day the many fireplaces will be roaring!
27 December 2019 until 02 January 2020
Fabulous Midwinter arrangement includes
- Welcoming drink upon arrival and selection of Pädaste Gourmet goodies in room
- 2-night accommodation
- Islands’ Degustation menu on the night of arrival
- 3-course Table d’Hôte menu on the second night
- 2-course lunch
Starting from 479 eur per person
Supplement for New Year’s Eve celebration with Curly Strings and all night entertainment 190 eur per person
For reservations or inquiries please contact our Guest Relations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or dial +372 45 48 800.
Our suggestions to make your stay extraordinary:
- Ice fishing at Pädaste bay
- Snowshoeing across the bay to the Island of Love
- Enjoy herbal traditions – we recommend the Seawater Hot Tub
- Horse carriage ride through the fields and forests
- Enjoy the daily winter bonfire with cocktails
- Dine at the communal Chef’s Table at Alexander Restaurant
- Winter swimming – dip in icy water followed by a warm sauna