Private Farm House
The Private Farm House is a historical 18th century log house with a thatched roof, where the caretaker of the estate would convey with the labourers to assign the daily works. After a delicate restoration; the Private Farm House has retained many of its original features and soul, while the quality of accommodation is of a truly high standard.
The Farm House is located in a secluded angle of our property amidst an apple orchard. In the Farm House our guests will be able to enjoy the use of two Master Bedrooms with adjacent bath rooms, The Farm House has a living with a fireplace, a cosy library with veranda and a secluded private garden.
The balcony and the terrace have a magnificent view towards the bay. To maintain the privacy character, the Farmhouse is available for bookings by one party or family only. The Farm House provides very comfortable accommodation for 2 to 6 guests, in addition up to 2 extra beds can be made available in the entertainment room. Alexander restaurant is delighted to provide you with various dining options in the privacy of the Private Farm House or on its terrace. The Private Farm House does not provide self-cooking or self-catering facilities.
The 140 m2 Private Farm House offers:
- Complete privacy in a secluded angle of the property
- Magnificent seaview, private terrace and garden
- Two master bedrooms with large bathtub, WC and hairdryer
- One junior-double bedroom
- 3rd Bathroom with shower, WC and hairdryer
- Spacious living with a woodburning fireplace
- Library and verandah
- Private sauna with a window towards the sea
- iPad for your personal use
- Direct-dial telephone
- Entertainment room with private cinema and surround sound
- Wireless Sonos audio controller with access to thousands of titles and internet radio
- Complimentary wired and wireless internet access for your laptop
- Espresso machine, teamaking facility, refrigerator
- Complimentary still water
- Oversized bathrobes, slippers
All rooms in the Private Farm House are non-smoking