Muhu on Horseback
HORSEBACK RIDING AT PÄDASTE, 3 nights
- Welcome with a glass of sparkling wine
- Three nights accommodation in a Junior Suite in the Carriage House
- Three three-course Table d’Hôte dinners in Alexander Restaurant
- Two full-day ridings of 5 hours each day
- Transfer to the horsefarm
- En-route picnic or a lunch at the horse stables on both riding days, choice dependant on the weather
- One hour of private sauna in Pädaste Spa
High season 935 € pp / Low season € 748 € pp, double occupancy. Single supplement 561 €.
|Day1||Afternoon arrival at Pädaste, after check in, we will welcome you with a glass of sparkling wine.
A three-course Table d’Hôte dinner is served in Alexander, our fine dining restaurant.
2 & 3
|After a sumptuous breakfast you‘ll go out riding. The horses are from a local race: the Estonian horse, a breed recently rescued from extinction. An experienced guide will join you on your ride. Muhu has many interesting riding possibilities: along the coastlands, over fields and through forest paths. According to the route and the weather conditions lunch is being served at the horse stables or alternatively as an en-route picnic. Upon your return to Pädaste Manor, you might want to take a Roman Steam bath or a Muhu wood – burning Sauna, and please take all your time before dinner to enjoy: on the Terrace, the balcony of your room or in front of the Fireplace.|
|Day 4||After breakfast, you might want to go out on your own to discover Muhu or just relax in the park or in your room. Check out is at noon.|