Tenor Germán Gholami in concert
Tenor Germán Gholami and pianist Margus Riimaa in concert
Pädaste Manor’s Seasonal Opening Weekend
Saturday, 31 March 2018
We are delighted to welcome our guests back to a fabulous Muhu Island after our customary winter break. You will find many familiar faces, who are the trusted soul of Pädaste Manor, and some new, to make your stay joyful and special.
Germán Gholami Torres-Pardo, a truly unique tenor, and the fabulous pianist Margus Riimaa will perform at a concert-dinner at Alexander Restaurant. The concert will be followed by a delightful five-course dinner created for the occasion by our Chef de Cuisine. The dinner will be hosted by the hoteliers Martin Breuer and Imre Sooäär.
Join us for the brilliant night out together with our Chef de Cuisine and Germán Gholami!
Concert-dinner – 115 eur per guest including aperitif, concert and 5-course dinner
The concert starts at 18:30 with aperitif
The dinner lasts until approximately 22:30
Reservations are required; limited seats available!
For reservations or inquiries please contact our Guest Relations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or dial +372 45 48 800
Germán, born in Madrid Spain, started at early age with violin and later with flute. Studying under the wing of his parents, Germán developed his voice as Tenor thanks to his mother María. Educated as a music teacher, he has participated at University of Alcalá and Tartu Vanemuine choir (2012-2016). He has participated in masterclasses with great teachers as Berle Sanford Rosemberg in 2015 to 2017 (Bel canto master teacher and coach of the main Opera House in Hungary) and at Vanemuine theater with Jenni Antvelt in 2015 to 2017 (La Scala Theater’s coach and Giuseppe Verdi High Conservatory teacher).
– 01-2016 Phantom of the Opera (Andrew Lloyd Webber) – The role of Piangi. (Estonian language)
– 04-2016 Lucia di Lammermmor (Gaetano Donizetti) – The role of Arturo and Normanno.
– 10-2016 Mozart and Salieri (N. Rimski Korsakov) – The role of Mozart. (Estonian language)
– 11-2016 Musical Universalis concerts (family ansambel) – The three cultures music of the Medieval Spain (Sephardic, Christian and Andalusian) Spanish and English songs.
– 12-2016 Christmas concert with Vanemuine Orchestra. -Performing christmas songs and Gershwin.
– 07-2017- Universalis Tenors. Concert in Aranjuez bull square.
– 07-2017- Spanish tour “Granada”. Spanish songs and zarzuelas.
– 07-2017 Rigoletto (G.Verdi) – The role of the DUKE of Mantova.
Margus started started playing piano at the age of 6 and continued his passion at Tallinn Music High School under the supervision of P. Paemurru and L. Väinmaa. He received his education in the Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre, got a diplom in Music Academy Köln and with masters degree Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburg USA. He has won various awards and played on many stages throughout the whole world – Estonia, Finland, Italy, Germany and USA. At the moment he works at Theatre Vanemuine as concertmaster.